High Frequency PCB (RF PCB) Manufacturing
As high free PCB manufacturer, we use Rogers, Arlon, Taconic, ISOLA and so on, but we usually call high free PCB as Radio Frequency PCB (RF PCB), because they all have high frequency. High frequency electronic equipment is the development trend, especially in the increasing development of wireless network, satellite communications, information products to high speed and high frequency, and communication products to the large capacity high speed wireless transmission of voice, video and data standardization, so the development of a new generation of products to high frequency circuit board.
Features of high free PCB material
- Dielectric constant (Dk):must be small and very stable, is usually as small as possible signal transfer rate and material is inversely proportional to the square root of the dielectric constant, high dielectric constant is easy to cause the signal propagation delay.
- Dielectric loss (Df) must be smaller, the main influence to the quality of signal transmission, the smaller the dielectric loss has the less loss of signal.
- Consistent with the thermal expansion coefficient of copper foil as far as possible, because inconsistent can cause separation of copper foil in the cold.
- Lower water imbibition, because high water imbibition will influence the dielectric constant and dielectric loss when be affected with damp be affected with damp.
- Good heat resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength and peel strength.